What makes this conference different?
Focused content designed for action and practice – the focus of the agenda and event structure are designed to provide actionable tools and practical insights that you can then apply to your own company.More time for genuine discussion – the agenda and timings have been built to provide time for in-depth debate and meaningful exchange beyond introductions and superficial outlines of initiatives. There will be a lot of experience in the room and therefore we intend for the discussions to be participatory.Held under the Chatham House rule – this event is not intended as a PR platform – we hold the event under a covenant of confidentiality to promote honest exchange.
Who is Innovation Forum?
Innovation Forum is an independent London-based company with decades of collective experience in sustainability events and publishing. We research, create, and facilitate debate-driven, focused events tackling the critical business sustainability challenges around the world.Over the past few years we’ve created successful annual and regional events, including those focused on preventing deforestation, sustainable agriculture, human rights and modern slavery and industry specific conferences in sustainable apparel and sugar production.
More information can be found on our website.
What can you expect from this conference?
- 350+ attendees, 60+ speakers: All the key players, in one place, for two days of practical insight into business challenges and successes in implementation
- CEO led: Keynote interviews with leading CEOs from big agribusiness brands
- 100% business focused: Practical working groups on how sustainable collaboration in supply chains actually happens
- Cross industry insights: The event is designed to break down commodity specific silos and enable shared learning across industries
- Accessible to all: If you’re not looking at landscapes yet, this event still enables entry level learning through the focus on commodities, sourcing, communities, partnerships and more.
What are the objectives of this conference?
- Promote candid, progressive discussion between key stakeholder groups around how companies can build and contribute to sustainable landscapes
- Highlight leading sustainable forestry practices and the companies implementing zero deforestation targets effectively
- Showcase the latest technology solutions and assess how can these be leveraged to navigate future sourcing trends
- Enable companies to drive resilience in farmers and ensure the sustained viability of the smallholder business model
- Facilitate collaboration between relevant stakeholders to drive innovation and progress in developing sustainable agricultural supply chains
Are sponsorship or exhibiting opportunities available?
At Innovation Forum, we are always looking for new organisations who are able to support the work that we do, and promote leading debate and discussion.Innovation Forum events offer a fantastic opportunity for sponsors to be able to showcase their work to, and network with, a room full of focused, relevant and senior sustainability professionals.For information on how to get involved and support this forum, please contact Anita Thomson on Anita.Thomson@innovation-forum.co.uk
The conference itself will attract 350+ delegates representing corporates, NGOs, suppliers, traders, development agencies, investors, government bodies and other relevant organisations. Attendees will represent a broad range of the key stakeholders involved in defining, planning and implementing sustainable practices across agricultural supply chains.
Delegates range from senior management up to director level, primarily from CSR, sustainability, supply chain, procurement, ethical trade, corporate affairs and corporate communication functions.
This is a global conference. It will be comprised primarily of delegates from the UK and Europe, but also North America, Southeast Asia and Africa.
Get in touch for a sample list of last year's attendees.
Do you offer group discounts?
We strongly encourage delegates to join as a team to ensure you don’t miss anything across the four tracks. If you’d like to attend with two or more colleagues, we would be happy to offer a group discount. For details, please contact the conference director, Tanya Richard at Tanya.Richard@innovation-forum.co.uk
How can I apply to speak?
Our speakers are selected and invited based on in-depth research into the leading organisations in the space. However, if you have an interesting program, initiative or partnership, then we would love to hear from you.Please direct your inquiry to Tanya Richard at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are there any volunteer opportunities?
Yes, we offer a small number of places to students studying in relevant fields. We ask for some assistance over the two conference days in return for access to the conference sessions and learning opportunities. Get in touch for more details.
- How can I get updates on the conference?
How can I stay up to date with further Innovation Forum conferences, research and publishing?
To stay up to date, you can sign up to our weekly business brief here: www.innovationforum.co.uk/By signing up, you’ll receive our latest analysis through our weekly newsletter. You’ll also be the first to find out about similar conferences and related content.